Charleston is a craft beer heavenly oasis. It is a marriage made to last. The synergies between our careful community spirit and the flavorful zest of a good pint of craft beer is priceless.
What makes Charleston and craft beer such a special combination is that it is much more than the beer. Along with tours, there are even yoga classes, pot luck fundraisers, tastings and so much more. Craft beer in Charleston is its own tourist attraction. Come and see….
- Coast Brewing – 1250 2nd St. North, North Charleston, S.C. 29405, – http://coastbrewing.com/
- Holy City Brewing – 4155 C Dorchester Road, North Charleston, SC 29405 – http://holycitybrewing.com/
- Westbrook Brewing – 510 Ridge Road, Mount Pleasant, SC 29466 – http://westbrookbrewing.com/
- The Frothy Beard Brewing Company – 7358 Peppermill Parkway, Suite B, North Charleston, SC 29418 – http://www.frothybeard.com/
- Palmetto Brewing Company – 289 Huger St., Charleston, SC 29403 – http://www.palmettobrewery.com/
- Southend Brewery and Smokehouse – 161 East Bay St., Charleston, SC 29401 – http://southendbrewery.com/
- Edmund’s Oast – 1081 Morrison Drive, Charleston, SC – http://edmundsoast.com/
- Freehouse Brewery – 2895 Pringle Street, Charleston, SC – http://freehousebeer.com/
- Charleston Beer Exchange – 14 Exchange St., Charleston, SC 29401 – http://www.charlestonbeerexchange.com/
- House of Brews – 1537-C Ben Sawyer Blvd. Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 – http://houseofbrewsmtp.com/
- Ted’s Butcherblock – 334 East Bay Street, Charleston, SC – http://www.tedsbutcherblock.com/
Check out the websites to learn more about tours and other events.
Bring the taste of Charleston home today.
*Charleston Craft Beer Blog – http://charlestoncraftbeer.blogspot.com/